Skip to main content

Kurosaki-kun no iinari nante naranai 58 (not done but progress is progress)

I don't own this.
Just doing some fan translation free of charge

Yuu goes to talk to Kurosak-kun behind Papa´s back... BUT the meeting in the bathroom is unexpected~!?
YUU: How am I supposed to ...have a talk 
sfx: shower running
YUU: in this situation....
sfx: picks up
KURO: take it, get out
sfx: clsnk
YUU: ........
YUU: ...da-date... why don´t we go on a date together!?
sfx: shower running
box: ...I´m nervous..... but
KURO: .....
YUU: ...I felt like... I want to remember the relationship ...that I had ....with Kurosaki-san...
KURO: ---didn´t you hate me?
YUU: ...yes, that´s exactly right... ~~~but let´s say not right now...
KURO: If you want to remember, you can do it right here
 YUU: ? here...
sfx: pulls
KURO: it´s out third time meeting in the bathroom
box: third?! how´s that possible!? !!?
KURO: both times it was in the bathtub right?
sfx: splash
box: !!? don´t tell me that...
box: we´ve ...already... done it. it´s that kind of relationship!!!?
KURO: dis you remember anything?
YUU: ha-have we ...go-gone any ...further?
KURO: further?
YUU: so ...cramped!
YUU:  ...like ...you know...adult things? between boys and girls...
sfx: thump thump
sfx:gurgle, gurgle
box: but, if it helps me remember, then...
sfx: takes off
YUU: ...t-hen. go ahead....!
KURO: ......
KURO: you would bolt right away. (...laugh) 
KURO: I´m not going to do that right now
YUU: ........you, smiled
YUU: I´ve only seen you make angry or scary faces...
KURO: (annoyed) I´m not angry at you. I´ve already told you that
YUU: ? 
box: ...but, even earlier he...
YUU: ...If you´re not angry then
YUU: is there something that´s making you sad?
KURO:....TSK
YUU: we...are dating so
YUU: I want Kurosaki-san to tell me your thoughts....
KURO: ...it´s gone
sfx: takes off
KURO: don´t hide it each time
YUU: ~~~don´t put it in a visible place...
KURO: so it´s fine if it´s in an inconspicuous place
big kanji: screwed up
sfx: splash, splash
YUU: ....I´ve felt this kind of heat before.....
 YUU´S DAD: hahaha, what happened Yuu? you´re soaking, you look like a kid. were you playing with the water?
YUU´S MOM: the bathroom is a romantic place, isn´t it?
sfx: flop
YUU´S DAD: romantic?
sfx: super blush
YUU: th..this is...
box: I couldn´t remember
YUU´S MOM: I´ll have a beer too
YUU´S DAD: whta´s wrong yuu?
box: I´m climbing the stairs too adulthood way too fast...!!
KURO: ....my thoughts....
YUU: I want to stay by Kurosaki-kun´s side because I like him
YUU: ...I didn´t get a wink of sleep last night....
YUU:...what kind of face should I make when I see Kurosaki-san....
sfx: thump thump
YUU´S MOM: the tea that you brought is delicious Takumi-kun


Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the translation <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAIT WHAT THE HELL TAKUMI???? where´s Kuro??? THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6253874308 Chapter 59 is hereee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://wemp.app/posts/a227d360-7f22-4412-98b2-6a3990d62502 japanese raws :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah!!!! baby Haruto!
      so cute (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Epilogue COMPLETED

I don't own this webtoon at all. All rights for the images go to the author but the belong to me.  YES! I finally finished it. You can't imagine the countless struggles I went thru with this. I think my computer restarted itself at least 3 times while I was working on this, which means I had to re-do it every time, haa~

Chap 73 (Finally finished)

I don't own this webtoon at all. All rights for the images go to the author but the translation is mine.

Ok I'm good!. Presenting: Chapter 76 FINALE

I don't own this webtoon at all. All rights for the images go to the author but the translation belongs to me. I must say all in all is a pretty fitting ending to the series, although it does leave you wanting more after the last couple of chapters. PS. stay tuned for the epilogue next week

Kurosaki-kun no iinari nante naranai 57 English

I don't own this. Just translating (a little half-assed but at least it´s translated) Kuronara chap57 P1 Doctor: -it means you only remember up to the time when you were in middle school. What kind of life were you living during junior high? P2 Yuu:  my nickname wa Akajizou. I was plain. I lacked self-confidence.  While I was in junior high, I drew the attention of some guys and got bullied  I´m scared of pushy guys. I freeze and I can´t say anything… Kuro:  that´s strange. Towards me, you yap enthusiastically P3 Kuro: seems like the stupid dog is in some need of re-training. Yuu: ….yes Box: HUH!? Just hold a second!. It´s no [yes]... Yuu: ……a ......dream? P4 Yuu: ….went home. So that´s why there´s no one around Ah…. geez! To have a dream like that so early in the morning…. Was it because of the cosplay? I´ll get something to drink before i go… (wobbly) Kuro: (shows up) are you going out? P5 Box: Why Did ku

Hello I'm back

  So, I'm not dead. I just went on a long trip... and didn't bring electronics with me.  I realized I forgot to give a heads up for this. I honestly wasn't thinking some people would realize and mind sorry. I realize now that the season 4 has been made pay per view and I have some bad news. I did something stupid.  As I was intending to translate them Of course I saved the chaps that are missing but as I do it all myself... I... kinda...cleaned them up without saving the dialogue... (I wasn't thinking OK!?) And to make it worse the program I used to clean the raws expired and I can't use it anymore.. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ So now I have the images without remembering exactly what it said in the bubbles that I left for later. If you guys want I can post those but there are some bubbles blank that I have no way of filling now, hehehe...he...upps.  It's been an eventful couple of months... Luckily (I think?) I was being lazy with some and I still have the full r